My senior year of high school I took dual English which is a college level English course that I got credit for so I would not have to take it in college, smart right? :) My professor was about 75 years old and we read poetry, plays and stories all class and never went over grammar or punctuation. Preparing for the LST last semester and taking it made me realize that I knew a lot less than I thought I did. The grammar section of the LST was the hardest for me because the last time I went over grammar was my junior year of high school. This class alone and looking over the four books we bought has helped me refresh my mind with grammar and punctuation.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Grammar Challenges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dual English teacher was the same way! Literally all we did was read plays and poems. Not helping out on my lack of grammar skills now!!
ReplyDelete